Ahad, 7 Jun 2009

Aku Insan Yang Lemah, Hanya Mampu Berserah

salam
1st 0f all, ALHAMDULILLAH
that's the 0nly w0rd here inside my head
I am grateful
simply thankful
thankful f0r what I am
thankful what I'd been given
thankful t0 the beautiful life I've been thr0ugh
alth0ugh my j0urney is like a l0t of pain
a l0t 0f tr0ubles
a l0t 0f wr0ngd0ings
a l0t 0f unexpected events
THANK YOU, ALLAH!
f0r give me this 0pp0rtunity
t0 live in your w0rld~
*I kn0w there are a l0t 0f pe0ple 0ut there that are n0t s0 lucky as I am

yeah
s0metimes, we are n0t aware 0f this
we 0nly remember ALLAH in the bad times f0r always
but, d0 we say ALHAMDULILLAH
if we get what we wanted?
if we succeeded?
if we are in g0od ways?
I pray s0...[atm0sphere : Islamic]






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Copyright © Budak Lelaki Sebelah Pintu Designed by azhafizah.com