Selasa, 28 September 2010

Album Review | The Other Side Of Down by David Archuleta

As I was surfing sites to sites, I found out that AOL Music hosts a FREE listening party of David Archuleta’s new album, The Other Side Of Down. And for your information, David Archuleta’s third studio album comes out on October 5. Lama lagi tu. Apa kata we spend a little time to hear David Archuleta's full cd for FREE. Diulangi, for FREE ! Nak ulang lagi ? It is FREE ! Haha. Tak nak sudah ! Tak paksa. :P


 

Tracks List

The Other Side Of Down
Something 'Bout Love
Elevator
Stomping The Roses
Who I Am
Falling Stars
Parachutes Airplanes
Look Around
Good Place
Complain
Things Are Gonna Get Better
My Kind Of Perfect


Favorite Tracks : The Other Side Of Down, Who I Am, Look Around, Good Place, Things Are Gonna Get Better and My Kind Of Perfect.

In My Opinion : David Archuleta's new album offers something fresh to his fans. In this album, I can hear a big evolution comparing to those songs from his previous albums. However, I'm not sure whether it fits David Archuleta vocally. However, it is still a good album to hear, especially to hear David Archuleta's remarkable voice.


potpetpotpet: David Archuleta started singing at the age of six.

6 ulasan:

Copyright © Budak Lelaki Sebelah Pintu Designed by azhafizah.com