Selasa, 20 Jun 2017

Lirik Lagu Lyodra - Dear Dream

Salam.


Lagu: Dear Dream
Penyanyi: Lyodra Margaretha Ginting
Lirik Lagu Lyodra - Dear Dream

Dear dream
please hear me my words that I give to you
someday somehow I swear
you'll be a dream come true

Oh dear dream
I am singing the song only for you
to whisper in your ear
my undying vow to you

There will be a time I will shine
like the many stars up in the sky lighting up the world

I'll never stop trying
I promise I'll do anything
to reach and have you here with me
oh just wait and see

I'll never stop believing in my heart
I keep praying
the reason I will soar
one day you'll be something real
oh dear dream

I'll fight my tears, I will conquer my fears
climb up the hills, walk through the valleys
cause deep in my heart
I know that is right
soon I'll make you come to life

I'll never stop trying
I promise I'll do anything
to reach and have you here with me
just wait oh wait and see

I say I'll never stop believing, I won't
I know I will soar
one day I'm sure one day
you'll be something real
no no no no no
I say one day you'll be something real
I know you're real

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Copyright © Budak Lelaki Sebelah Pintu Designed by azhafizah.com